Chamber Vacuum Pachaging Machine VacMaster VP112
The VacMaster VP112 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine provides the solution to the problem posed by other vacuum packaging machines currently on the market. How to vacuum package liquids and liquid-rich foods? Current machines on the market are suction machines, meaning the air is vacuumed out of a vacuum bag and then the bag is sealed. However, along with air, liquids are also vacuumed out of the bag, leading to partial and even failed seals.
The VacMaster VP112 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine uses a different technology to eliminate this problem. When sealing with our chamber machine, the vacuum bag that will be sealed is placed inside the chamber of the machine and the lid is closed. Air is sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the bag itself, allowing air pressure on both the inside and outside of the bag to remain equal and liquids to stay in the bag. The bag is then fully sealed and air is returned back into the chamber.
In addition, the VacMaster VP112 chamber machine can reach a higher level of vacuum than other vacuum packaging machines. The VacMaster VP112 has a sleek new low profile design that makes it counter top friendly. The new hinged lid tucks neatly back over the machine and has easy to read pressure indicator and LCD panel.
Features of the VP112:
- Chamber Technology
- Full 12 inch seal bar
- New compact size
- Fold back lid minimizing head space
- Easy to use digital control panel
- Patented retractable seal bar
- Vac port for canisters
- New lower price point
The VP112 is Ideal for:
- Vacuum package soups, stews, and marinades.
- Keep game meat and fish fresher longer.
- Store meats and fish scent-free.
- Eliminate waste of bulk quantities of foods.
- Perfect for sous vide applications.
Specs of the VP112:
- Chamber Size: 12" x 11" x 5"
- Overall Dimensions: 24" x 16" x 9"
- Seal Bars: One 12" bar
- Pump: Dry rocker piston
- Cycle Time: 30-60 Seconds
- Electrical Specifications: 110V, 60Hz, 6Amps
- Weight: 53 lbs.