- It is ideally suited for home use.
- It has a 40RPM, 1/4HP, 60Hz, 115 Volt motor
- It will grind essentially any combination grains or seeds smaller than 1/2 inch diameter.
- This machine is pre-lubricated
- The milling grade is adjustable from fine flour to course cereal.
- The self cleaning stones or steel wheels (optional) produce 1 to 1.5 cups of fine flour per minute.
- Coarse grinding is much faster.
- 3-quart seed hopper is included.
- Steel, powder coated manual handle for hand operation may be purchased separately to be used in the event of a power outage.
- The Retsel Mil-Rite comes with stone grinding heads (with optional stainless steel grinding heads).
- The Retsel Mil-Rite has a manufacturer's warranty that covers all parts and labor.
- Dimensions: 16" high, 11" wide, 12" deep.
- Grinding attachment diameter is 5".
- Manual included.
- Shipping weight is 37 pounds
"I absolutely love this grain mill! I find myself thinking up more things to make just so I can grind more grain. It is much better then I expected, even though I already knew it was a nice mill. And it shipped and arrived so quickly -- even a letter couldn't have been here sooner."
Jennifer Terning - Layton, UT
"We are extremely pleased with our Retsel Mil-Rite Electric Grain Mill. Some of the many features we enjoy are:
- Electric Motor with optional hand crank
- Stone Grinding Wheels
- Relatively quiet, dust free operation
- Quality Construction
- 10 year Warranty
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Made in the USA
We are also extremely pleased with the service we received from Kodiak Health. The company's web site contains helpful information and is easy to use. We received the mill promptly after ordering it, and it was sent using recycled packing materials. We would definitely recommend both the mill we purchased and Kodiak Health to others."
David Holmes - Lawrence, KS